Learners. Leaders. Mustangs.
Edition 9 2019-2020 School Year
What's Happening at Hilde:
Monday 10/14: NO SCHOOL
Tuesday 10/15: 7 FB HOME STRACK
Wednesday 10/16: 8 FB AWAY STRACK
Thursday 10/17: 7 VB AWAY STRACK
Thursday 10/17: 8 VB HOME STRACK
Upcoming Important Dates: Picture Retakes on Nov 6
Watch our FIRST edition: WEEK IN REVIEW VIDEO
Our FIRST #HildeHasHEART event of the year!
Thank you to everyone involved in making this event successful! Our Mustangs appreciate all you did to make this sch a fun event.
Mustangs in the Spotlight
6th Grade Chris F
Chris is always striving to help others. He is thoroughly prepared for future success by being empathetic and responsive to others! He acts with integrity and showcases the #HeartofaMustang daily! Thank you for being a leader!
7th Grade Cindy G
Cindy is leader who relentlessly pursues excellence by being a goal oriented problem solver. She leads others by being joyful and kind in all situations. Cindy helps others by consistently thinking we not me in order to help others.
8th Grade Cris F
Cris pursues perseverance and strives to reach his goals. He helps teachers and steps up to always help others. Cris is a leader on the field, in the classroom and hallways! Thank you Cris for showing others what it means to have the HEART of a Mustang!
6th Grade Chris F
7th Grade Cindy G
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR HEART of a Mustang Winners!
Pony Express Winner
Girls Athletics Blog
Wondering about Hildebrandt clubs?
Congratulations to our DISTRICT band members!
Click to help support our coaches:
FREE Dance Classes after school!
Congratulations to Solak's 1st Period for winning our Donut-ion coin drive!
No transportation changes or early dismissals will be accommodated after 3:00 pm.
BUS TRANSPORTATION CHANGES:
Students may not ride a different bus unless it has been approved through the Assistant Principal's office. This request must be turned in to the AP Secretary, Ms. Wachel, by email, parent note or you may call her at 832-249-5068 no later than 10 am on the day of the change.
We will NOT accept deliveries through DoorDash, UberEats, or any other delivery service.
From our Hildebrandt PTO:
Learn more about our PTO:https://hildebrandt.kleinisd.net/cms/One.aspx?portalId=3007541&pageId=3212229
Donate to the PTO HERE
Want to volunteer with the PTO?
Sign up HERE
Want a paper copy of all the PTO forms? Check them out HERE or get a copy in the front office at Hildebrandt!
Memory books for sale!
$30 make checks payable to Hildebrandt PTO and take check to front office
| || |
OR buy online at Balfour.com
Purchase online using your credit or debit card
Electronic Devices Reminder
Need to report your Child's absence?
Do you grocery shop at Kroger?
Please sign up to support our Hildebrandt PTO!
- Log onto krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click ‘I’m a customer’
- Click change organization
- Search Hildebrandt PTO or enter code KF270
- Click enroll
Thank you! Next time you shop at Kroger, the bottom of your receipt should say that you are contributing to Hildebrandt PTO.
Student Dress Code
Appropriate student dress and grooming are important factors in the safe and orderly operation of school. Each student’s appearance should reflect a positive image of self and contribute to a distraction-free learning environment.
Please refer to KISD Student Handbook for complete information regarding dress code.
General guidelines are as follows:
- Pants must be worn at the waist or upper hips and must not reveal underclothing.
- Ripped or frayed pants may not have holes close to or revealing undergarments .
- Leggings may be worn with a shirt that does not reveal underclothing or skin.
- Shorts, skirts, and dresses must be appropriate in length and may not reveal underclothing.
- No type of head covering is to be worn in the building except for religious or medical purposes. Examples of head coverings not allowed are head scarves, bandanas, hats, caps, hoodies.
- Students may not wear suggestive or inappropriately-located decorative patches, insignia, or clothing with improper advertising, pictures, slogans, or statements.
- Appropriate footwear is required and must be worn at all time while on school property. Slippers/house shoes of any kind are not permitted.
- Any attire or accessory that is distracting or disturbing will not be permitted on school property. This includes outfits that are too short, too revealing, low-cut, see-through, or backless. Underwear-styled garments should not be worn as outerwear for example bike shorts
- Shirts must large enough to provide appropriate coverage.
If you question the appropriateness of an article of clothing, please do not allow your child to wear it to school.
Fall Sports Schedules
2019-2020 Bell Schedule
Campus Phone Numbers:
Front Office Fax: 832-249-4068
Clinic Fax 832-249-5089
Registrar Fax 832-249-4048
Special Ed: 832-249-5056
Athletics Fax: 832-249-5141