The Mumper Minute
Enrichment group newsletter week of 12/7/15
Notes from Mrs. Mumper
- If you would like to get this newsletter as an email (with links to what we have done and fun extensions at home) please send me an email (email@example.com) letting me know.
- We have not finished our unit on stars. We will finish it after our week of learning how to be computer programmers!
- Hour of code is coming! We will be learning computer programing this week. I am so excited!
- I know that the weather last week did not cooperate with our homework. You can continue to work on it until you get a good, clear night to look at the stars. As soon as you have finished the homework go ahead and send it in. Remember the homework was a "fun" assignment.
If you haven't looked at our classroom twitter you are missing out! They students have done some amazing work and we would love for you to see it. Remember you don't have to have a twitter account to view our twitter. Here is the link to our twitter: https://twitter.com/MumpersClass
Our class handle is : @MumpersClass
Check us out, comment, and let your child know what you think of their learning!
The Hour of Code is here
- 8 cans of playdough
- A USB or 3.5mm computer microphone if you have one you are not using.
- Several shoebox size plastic storage containers.
- Can of compressed air: Like this
- Spelling city premium membership ($52.95) for the year