JCPS Budget Bulletin
Josh Rhodes | ELFH 622 | September 2016
14' - 15' General Fund Revenues
- Property Tax $399,701,922
- State SEEK Funding $269,086,468
- State Paid Benefits $171,073,932
- Occupational Tax $148,215,000
- Motor Vehicle Tax $28,282,326
- Other Local $11,113,116
- Federal Indirect Costs $6,102,895
*beginning balance $115,500,000
Where Does the Budget Go?
General Fund $1,149,075,659
Special Revenue $130,213,096
Nutrition Services $93,284,436
Construction Fund $34,000,000
Building Fund $32,950,714
Capital Outlay $8,730,000
How You Can Help Regarding Budget Matters:
Volunteer to serve on your school finance committee or Site Based Decision Making Council.
Talk with your state legislators about funding needs for your schools.