News from Principal Lamothe
Hello PRS Wizards,
As we close out the school year I want to take this moment to say thank you.
- Thank You for all the hard work and dedication you have given to the staff and school to make PRS so special.
- Thank You for volunteering whenever possible to give our students a superb experience.
- Thank You for being partners with me and collaborating with me.
- Thank You for doing the small things that often go unnoticed but lead to such smooth transitions and great outcomes for PRS.
- Thank You for your positivity cheerful smiles while in the building.
Lastly, I found this saying which no credit was given but sums up my thoughts pretty well, "It always seems to be the architect that gets the praise, but the builders do all the hard work. Well, that’s not fair." All the families along with our staff here at PRS are the builders of everything that we have and that we achieve.
Our work together has led to extraordinary results every time, and I want to say thank you one last time for the 2022/23 school year. I’m honored to be able to work with each and everyone of you who make up this hardworking community at PRS. Please keep being the outstanding builders that you are!!!
Summer Reading & Math
Hingham Unity Council Announcement 🏳️🌈🇺🇸🇺🇳
Hingham Celebrate Juneteenth
Join us at the Bandstand at the Hingham Harbor to celebrate Freedom Day with free family fun for ALL!
- Live music by Sympli Whitney
- African drum performance by Moussa Traore
- Performance of the Black National Anthem by acclaimed gospel artist Rakeem Andre
- Kids’ bounce house obstacle course and face painting
- Delicious food for purchase from Morrell’s BBQ and Dominican’s Chimis
- Announcement of winners of our Student Artistic Expression Contest
Aspen Family Portal
Families, please check your email from Wednesday, May 3rd, for the username and password so you can access the Aspen family portal. Please take a moment to try to login. A reminder that the portal allows families to monitor their student's progress and see their student information. If you did not receive the email, you can email email@example.com.
By clicking on above "PRS PTO News" will bring you to the PTO website.
Administrative Assistants- Suzanne Price & Anne Bernazanni
School Resource Officer - Officer McGillicuddy
Nurse - Kristin Godfrey
K - Amy Maescher, Kim O'Brien, Julianne Riley
1st - Nancy Bucey, Katie Burritt, Janette Harrington
2nd - Cyndi Bonani, Krystal Bilodeau, Michelle Shapiro
3rd - Laura Falvey, Meagan Ottatti, Shawna Reames
4th - Kara Kremer, Maura Talbot, Susan Willison
5th - Julie Harrington, Joan Kilban, Meryl Vella, Shannon Wragg
Art - Alice Caldwell
Computer Science - Rebekah Stahl-Bryant
Library - Mary Dunphy
Music - Dorothy Turner
Phys.Ed.- Mikayla Pagnini
Spanish - Kendelle Ingram
Teachers - Colin Butler, Meaghan Gaven, Elizabeth Rubertone, Cassie Pacella, Lauren Smith
School Psychologist- Dr. Brett Bolger
Administrative Assistant - Susan Carey
Adjustment Counselor - A.C. Decker
School Guidance Counselor - Carolyn St. Laurence
Literacy Specialists - Kati Osterman (K-2nd) and Jennifer Madden (3rd-5th)
Literacy Interventionists - Wendy Kirk and Nicole O'Brien
Math Specialist - Jessica Kitchen
Math Interventionists- Christine Lotano, Letitia Reil