Princeton SIOP Cohort
Wednesday 25 March
Using Google Translate as an App..... and some others.
2. Do you know about Extensions?
3. Go to the three lines to the right of the address bar.
4. Click on "Settings"
5. On the left, click on "Extensions" then click on "get more Extensions"
6. Add "Google Translate" to your Chrome search bar. Play around with the different translations and audio. You just need it.
7. Check out "Newsela" and add to your apps if you like it.
8. Check out "Powtoon" and add to your apps if you like it.
What else has worked for you?
53 ways to check for Understanding.
How many have you used? What has worked with ELLs? What has not? Why?
What is not working for you?