Why is Earth the only planet humans can live on?
THE MILKY WAY GALAXY
Our Galaxy contains around 100,000,000,000(100 BILLION) stars. It Contains of mostly dust and gas, and it contains our solar system.
Earth is the only planet that is able to acquire LIFE. This is because...
- EARTH is the only planet that has water.
- The right temperature for us to live on.
- The Atmosphere creates a boundary in between space and the surface.
- EARTH's not too far or too close to the sun for EARTH to freeze or burn.
Jupiter can't hold life because...
- Jupiter has a raging storm called the Great Red Spot.
- It's air is poisonous.
- You can't walk on it because you would weigh too much, if you survive the cold and radioactivity, and land on the crust you would be sucked in!
SISTER VENUS FROM SPACE
SISTER VENUS'S SURFACE
Venus can't hold Human life because...
- It's the hottest planet in the Milky Way Solar System Because of something called the GREENHOUSE EFFECT. The average temperature on the surface is 460 Degrees Celsius.
- There is no Oxygen
- The pressure is about 100 times greater than Earth's.
Neptune cannot sustain human life because...
- Neptune has a raging storm similar to Jupiter's Great Red Spot, called The Great Dark Spot.
- Has freezing winds that are 10 times stronger than hurricane winds.
- It has no oxygen.