Happy holidays 2C
It has been a great term and you have been wonderful!
In Term One we ...
- tried hard to be good listeners and learners
- worked hard to make our reading and our simple sentence writing strong
- have been adding and subtracting one and two digit numbers
- have learnt about mini beasts and created information reports using technology
- have played sport and made some lovely pieces of art
Some things you might like to do during the holiday break.
- Help Mum and Dad do some jobs around the house.
- Write about what you do each day and bring it to school to show your friends.
- Read a book or two or three or more!!!
- Practise adding or subtracting - choose any numbers or use a computer program
- Draw . . . doodle . . . write
Ask if you can use the internet.
I always find things that I think would be great for 2C. I will put them into your eBackpack. Always ask if you can go onto the Internet before you start.
- go to google and type det student portal into the search bar
- click on student portal It should be the first one that comes up in the search results.
- login using the username and password that you use at school
- click "agree" to use the Internet sensibly
- click on eBackpack or the website links