Crystal Springs Family Newsletter
If you'd like to be a WATCH D.O.G.......
If you would like to be a WATCH D.O.G. for at least one day this school year, please email Mrs. Nielsen to sign up for a day: email@example.com
Veteran's Day Assembly
Dear Crystal Springs families,
The students in Ms. Lin’s music classes are excited to sing and honor our Veterans on Thursday, November 8. Please join us and invite any friends and family who are veterans or are active in our military.
Thursday, November 8th:
1) 3rd, 4th, and 5th performing at 10:30 am
2) K, 1st, and 2nd performing at 1:30 pm
Slide Show for your US Military Family Members:
Please email a picture of your loved one in uniform to Mr. Mathew Bermudez. firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, November 1.
Include the student’s first and last name, the person’s relation to you (like Grandpa Joe),
and what branch (like Army), and where they served.
Upcoming Important Dates!
- November 2nd- Coffee House with Mrs. Nielsen and Mr. Robb- 9:45 am at Griffis Apartments
- November 8th- Veteran's Day Assembly and red, white, & blue spirit day
- November 9th- Progress Reports will be send home with students
- November 12th- No School
- November 15th, 16th, 19th, 20, and 21st- early dismissal at 12:35 for Parent/ Teacher Conferences
- November 22nd and 23rd- No School