Reading Incentive Program / Raven Homeschool
Kick-off at 11am on Thursday, March 3rd!
Thursday, March 3rd, 11am
341 West Tudor Road, Suite 206, Anchorage, AK 99503
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Can't Make it to the kickoff?
How it works
2. Take home your Tracking Sheet and Bookmark and start reading!
- Grades K-2: 5 minutes of reading or being read to counts as one paw print.
- Grades 3-12: 10 minutes of reading or being read to counts as one paw print.
- Each paw print represents 10 miles on the Iditarod trail.
- You can read whatever books you want at your reading level.
3. Let Valerie know as you travel through the checkpoints! Either call the office at 644-8590 or e-mail Valerie: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will update your student musher's progress on the Tracking Board!
4. Bring your Tracking Sheet to the office when you've reached a PRIZE checkpoint! Valerie or Bijan will stamp your checkpoints and award you with your prize!
5. Finish the Idita-Read and submit your Tracking Sheet to Valerie by Monday, March 21st.
6. Finishers will be invited to the Idita-Read Finishers Party on Friday, March 25th at 10:30am!