Oct 13th Fusion Weekly Reminders
Weekly Reminders will be sent every Tuesday!
Important Upcoming Dates...
10/15 - Auto Bill
All Costume Fees - $70/dance
10/17 - Rehearsals
2:30-4:30 - #961 - Shock Jazz Class
2:30-4:30 - #955 - Jolt Hip Hop Class
4:30-7:30 - #958 - Jive Jazz Class
10/18 - Rehearsals
1:00-3:00 - #960 - Jive Hip Hop *New Time*
3:00-5:00 - #959 - Jive Tap
5:00-7:00 - #960 - Jive Hip Hop *Cancelled - changed to 1:00-3:00*
5:00-7:00 - #962 - Shock Tap
10/21 - Parade Rehearsal
8:30-9:30 - Shock Jazz and Hip Hop dancers only! Dancers must know the choreography by this date!
10/24 - Rehearsals
3:30-5:30 - #967 - Fusion Production
10/25 - Rehearsals
1:00-3:00 - #963 - Shock Hip Hop Class
Week of 10/26 Halloween Dress Up
Please wear a costume to all of your Fusion Classes this week!
10/27- Earrings will be available for purchase in CC's Closet
Please stop by the front desk THIS WEEK to verify your contact information for the Fusion Contact List
DRESS CODE - Please continue to wear proper dress code for ballet. This dress code will remain the same for the remainder of the dance season. For Jazz classes, it will be the same dress code as it has been, but now you can wear colors of your choice.
COMMITMENT FORMS ARE PAST DUE - PLEASE make sure you turn this into the front desk this week! We have extra copies at the front desk. Your dancer will not be able to attend rehearsals until this has been turned in!
ANY REHEARSAL CONFLICTS - should have been submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any that have not been submitted please do ASAP!
Turn in Scholarships for 2015-16 Season if you have not done so already, please be sure to turn in any Convention Scholarships for the 2015-16 Dance Season ASAP! You can make a copy at the front desk, or scan and email to email@example.com
Snapchat Account – We are now on Snapchat! We will use this social media tool to give important reminders for the day or any last minute updates. Please note - this is just an additional form of communication. We will still email and post to Facebook any important messages. Our user name is cccodance – be sure to add us as a friend!
Optional Conventions on the Fusion Calendar – This year when you decide upon any optional conventions/events/master classes, you will log on to your Studio Director account, choose ‘Enroll in a class’, select the dancer you wish to register, then select ‘2015-16 Master Class, Conventions & Optional Events’ season. Once you do that you will see a calendar, go to the month/year that the event will occur. Select the appropriate age group and enroll in the class. The balance due will be $0 (unless you are registering on the Auto Bill date) YOU WILL NOT BE BILLED UNTIL THE DUE DATE OF THE EVENT! Completing the check out process (with a zero balance) will commit you to this convention/optional event.
If you decide to enroll for other classes, events, etc. you will not have to pay for the convention fee/master to check out. Your total will only be for items that are due at that current time. If you decide before the due date that you do NOT wish to participate in the optional convention/event, you can go in to your Studio Director account, view your shopping cart and remove the event. If you have any questions please contact MeLissa or Lisa Lloyd.
NEW CLASS OPPORTUNITY
In this class, you will be BREAKING, FREE STYLING and learning about the HIP HOP INDUSTRY!
The fee for this awesome opportunity is: $100.00.
If you are interested, please add it through Studio Director.
2015 Christmas Parade Information
- All Dancers will receive a DETAILED Parade info packet a few weeks before the parade. This will have arrival times, maps and further details about the weekend.
- Dancers who are participating in parade will receive a T-Shirt. The T-Shirt was covered in your Christmas Parade participation fee that was drafted on 9/25. There is no additional cost. Make sure your dancer has tried on a T-Shirt by the end of the week!
- NEW THIS YEAR! The Dancers who are walking in the parade will be doing arm choreography with shakers/pom poms. Jive Jazz, Jive Hip Hop and Shock/Jive Tap only dancers have rehearsal tonight from 6:30-7:30.
- PARADE ATTIRE: All Participants will receive a T shirt to wear. Dancers will need to provide: Black long sleeve shirt to wear under, Black Leggings, Black tennis Shoes (may have white details) Those ridng the float can wear black sweatpants or leggings and red accessories.
Important Dates to remember and mark your calendars *UPDATED*
- Tuesday, October 13th - 6:30-7:30pm- Parade rehearsal to learn choreography
(JIVE, Force, and Tap only dancers)
- Wednesday, October 21st - 8:30-9:30pm - Rehearsal for those Dancing in Parade (Vitality, Pulse, Soul, Shock who choose to participate). Dancers MUST know choreography at this point or they may not be able to dance in the parade.
- Friday, November 20th - 5:45-7:00pm: Parade rehearsal for anyone dancing or walking in the parade. Float riders do not need to attend.
- SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21ST - CHRISTMAS PARADE!!
We will have more information about what time to arrive, etc. the day of the parade closer to the parade date.