5TH GRADE Week of October 14th:
2nd 6 Weeks-
Our students should be bringing home a library book EVERY day. Please remind your student that they should be reading 20 minutes and completing a math fact grid each night.
Our Daily Schedule:
7:25-7:45 Homeroom Family Meeting
8:35-10:00 Block 1
10:05-11:25 Block 2
12:00-1:15 Block 3
1:45-3:00 Block 4
- Class Dojo is an important form of communication that we use often. If you have not already done so, please join your student's HOMEROOM class.
- Dress Code: Please make sure your student is following dress code daily. Leggings worn under shorts and skirts must be a solid approved color. Light jackets worn indoors must be in dress code and an approved standardized dress color as well.
October 9 - Fundraiser Party Bus Ride
October 12 - Hawktoberfest and Fun Run 8:30-12:30
October 14-18 - ROE Book Fair
October 15- PTA Reflections Painting with the Hawks 6-7 pm @ ROE
October 29-Book Talk and Pumpkin Book Report Due
October 31- Storybook Character Dress Up Day (be watching for more information)/ Fall Treat Bags
ROE CAMPUS NEWSLETTER
- 5.10.B Author’s Purpose & Craft: Exploring Purpose and Message
- As we continue in our studies of Author's Purpose and Craft, we will be digging deeper into how the use of text structure contributes to the author's purpose.
- All Operations of Decimals
- 5.1A Cause and Effect of European Colonization
Scholastic Book Orders
5th Grade Teachers Contact Information and link to teacher web page
Our conference time is 7:45-8:30 daily