3rd Grade Math Concepts
2. Understand properties of multiplication & the relationship between multiplication & division.
3. Multiply & divide within 100.
4. Solve Problems involving the four operations, & identify & explain patterns in arithmetic.
5. Develop understanding of fractions as numbers.
6. solve problems involving measurement & estimation of intervals of time, liquid volumes, & masses of objects.
7. Geometric measurement: Understand concepts of area and relate area to multiplication & to addition.