- Corporation; They have a Board of Directors and they sell stock. Two benefits are that they gain more money from stocks and they grow faster.
- Founder: Bill Darden
- 1938: Their first restaurant was the green frog and they promised "service with a hop"
- 1982: LongHorn Steakhouse was made
- Red Lobster was sold to Golden Gate Capital for $2.1 billion.
- In 2012, Darden added Yard House to their restaurant group.
- More than 150,000 people are working together to make Darden the global leader of hospitality.
- They serve more than 320 million meals a year.
Would I Invest?
I would invest in this company because they have a good growth rate and stock change.