TAC Class Updates
small, masked, in-person classes (whenever possible)
Sunday, February 28, 2021 we will begin in person classes again, with two exceptions:
- Acting Classes will be on zoom for a few weeks. Mr Bruce had knee surgery, needs to recover, yet he is able to zoom. We will let you know as soon as he is ready to drive to the studio. He is hoping that will be by the third class in March.
- Mr. Justin's Hip Hop Classes will be on zoom for a few weeks. Will let you know when they will be in person.
You will enter the door to the front large studio if that is where your class is held. Lobby door if your class is held in the studio off of the lobby.
- Take your temperature - any temperature over 100 will be sent home (parents please wait until the student has been allowed in)
- Give you hand sanitizer before entering.
- Check to see that you have your mask on at all times. Please make sure the mask fits and can stay over the students nose the whole time.
- Allow water bottles with a name on them. They can not be shared.
- Will send home any student is coughing, sneezing or has a fever.
VERY IMPORTANT: Please do not have the student come to class if they have been exposed to someone that has tested positive for COVID. They must quarantine for 10 days before coming back to the studio. Please email us if this is happening, so we know that they are not just absent.
Looking forward to a safe, healthy return in person dancing!
Save the Dates!
Our Spring Recital will be June 5th & 6th with dress rehearsals on the 4th. It will be outdoors, with clear masks, unless it is deemed unnecessary at that time. We have reserved HANSELL PARK OUTDOOR THEATRE. If we are allowed to use an indoor theatre we will hopefully be able to secure one.