November 10, 2019
Veteran's Day program
Spirit WEAR on sale NOW and PTO NEWS!
PTO reminders...Room Parents and Room Parent Assistants!! There will be a 'meet and greet' with the PTO board on November 19th in the cafeteria from 6:30-7:30. Please plan to join us!!
Do you have a bucket list?
Below is a "Fall Family Bucket List" to get you started! We would love to share in your bucket list adventures! Feel free to share pictures on FB when you've completed an activity with your family!
Nov. 3rd: TIME CHANGE...FALL BACK 1 hour!
Nov. 11th: Veteran's Day program; begins at 8:30
Nov. 13th: Spring Creek Family Night; Join the fun while your teachers serve fresh, hot rolls
Nov. 14th: Picture retakes..only for those "needing" retakes OR those who enrolled after the original picture day..you can use ICE19 at the following link to order pictures.
Nov. 25th-29th: Thanksgiving Break
Dec. 20th: Winter Parties(10am-11am)/Early release(11:45)
HAPPY HULA-DAYS....Luah Themed Christmas...Students are welcome to wear LUAH attire for this day!
Dec. 20th-Jan. 6th- Winter Break
Jan. 7th: Back to School for students
Sharing is caring, but not FOR EVERYTHING....
- Wash your hands...ALOT w/ soap and water! And when you think it's enough, wash again!
- Use sanitizer if you can't wash at the moment
- Cough/Sneeze in the crook of your elbow/sleeve or turn away from others
- Bring a water bottle or remind them to avoid putting mouths on the spigot of the fountain
- Get enough sleep/rest, exercise and eat a balanced diet
We also bring attention to these tricks daily during class and announcements!
Grade Level NEWSLETTERS!
Reminder for MORNING drop-off...we are having TOO many tardies! Thank you for your help!
- Leave about 5 minutes early
- Have your child ready to "hop out" as soon as the vehicle stops
- Turn BOTH directions when exiting the lane
- DO NOT pull through the parking lot as a drop off lane OR use the handicap parking spaces without proper documentation...please park and walk your student to Mrs. Cassidy.
- NO cell phone usage in the school zone OR in the car lane
- DOORS close/lock at 7:45...after this time, parents must pull around and walk their students in to sign in at the front office.
IF you have a relative/friends that drops off in the morning and may not get this notification, please share these procedures with them. We appreciate your help in keeping our students safe and getting them in the building in a timely manner!
What's for lunch?
2019-20 Grade Level Lunch Schedules
7:45 AM tardy bells ring
3:05 PM dismissal bell
**Please call the office before 2:30 if your child will have a change in dismissal**
**Ms. Julie is happy to help...office number...817-245-3900**