Peek at the Week
Week of 3/25/19
Calendar and Announcements
Monday: Report Cards emailed
Wednesday: Awards Ceremony 9:00
- Please make sure you submit a list to Maggie with names of students receiving awards. Remember to include Personal Best, etc.
- We have moved the "Reading Extravaganza" to May 2nd due to CCD conflict.
- Please make note on your calendar that on May 4th we are planning to have a "Fun Run" Fundraiser. This falls on a Saturday and all teachers need to be available to help. Support staff are encouraged to help if they can. Coach will let us know the details as we get closer.
- As usual we are planning on our May Mother's Day Mass, May 9th. We need to form a committee to help with some of the planning. Please see me if you would like to serve on this committee.
- Since we miss Father's Day every year, we will be celebrating an early Father's Day Family Picnic is their honor on May 16th. More information will go out later. Please send a remind to your parents to save the date(s).
- We are entering into another very busy time in the life of a school! March, April and May all tend to become a blur, so make sure you are keeping track of upcoming dates, times and places in your calendar. Parents also get busy, so keep them updated with events as well. Thanks!