SINNsational 1st Graders
Welcome to Room 4
- January 10 - Gayman Bingo Night at Tohickon (Mrs. Sinn will be one of the special callers later in the evening)
- January 20 - NO SCHOOL/ Martin Luther King Jr Day
- January 24 - Early Dismissal (11:55 AM)/ End of 2nd Marking Period
- January 27 - NO SCHOOL for Students
- February 3 - Report Cards Come Home
We used the story Knuffle Bunny as our mentor text to help us write about a time we were either sad or mad. We discussed and practiced how to add more to our stories. We worked on trying to included 5 sentences, making sure each sentence was 5 star, include an ending/feeling sentence and use a minimum of 5 colors in our illustrations. Whew! That's a lot to remember but we are ready for the challenge!