Raven Correspondence School, Anchorage Office
Ready... Set... GO!!!
Are you set up for the year?
- Completed your ILP meeting?
- Followed up with your advisory teacher with any loose ends to finalize your ILP?
- Received your curriculum?
- Gotten your Student ID Card or Parent Educator Card?
If you have not completed any of the above steps, please contact our office ASAP so we can set you up for success!
Field Trips & Workshops
9/4: Golf Lesson with First Tee of Alaska
9/11: Color Me Mine
9/15-17: Science Workshops
9/18: Campbell Creek Science Center
9/24: Art Classes at Palette
9/25: Self-Propelled Boxcar Derby
Teams & Clubs
TODAY is the deadline for to RSVP for the following teams or clubs! Be sure to e-mail the team/club leader in order to participate!
- AMP It Up Club (E-Mail your Advisory Teacher)
- Battle of the Books (Danae - email@example.com)
- I Hate Reading Club (Terri - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Spanish Classes (Carmen - email@example.com)
- Spelling Bee (Carmen- firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Jr. LEGO and LEGO Robotics teams are almost finalized. If you RSVP'd to Terri and are unsure of when your student's team meets, please contact her ASAP at email@example.com.
Early Literacy Consultation for Parents
Meet one-on-one with Terri to find strategies to help your emerging or struggling reader! E-mail Terri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Favorite Way of Organizing your Homeschool Day
What is your favorite way of organizing your homeschool day? Do you have any tips to share with other homeschool parents? Send your tips to Valerie at email@example.com!