Jr. Scout/Stuarts Tot Spot Times
The Tot Spot Early Education Academy
Ms. Alisha's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Danielle's Email: email@example.com
Ms. Katie Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Le Andra's Email: email@example.com
Teacher's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram: thetotspotschool
We also now have a Youtube Channel: The Tot Spot Early Learning Academy and Pinterest: The Tot Spot Early Education Academy...be sure and follow us!!
Special Events and Birthdays!!
October 3rd, 4th, and 8th: Parent/Teacher Conferences
October 15th: Tuttle's Orchard
October 16: Happy 1 yr. Anniversary Ms. Danielle
October 25th-29th: No Ms. Alisha
October 29th: Ms. Stacey's Birthday
October 30: Picture Day
October 31st: Costume Day
November 3rd: Parent's Night Out
November 19th-20th: PJ Days
November 21-23rd: Closed for Thanksgiving Break
Upcoming Zoophonics Friends
Week of Oct. 1st: Review for H, T, I
Week of Oct. 8th: Umber Umbrella Bird
Week of Oct. 15th: Catina Cat
Week of Oct. 22nd: Ollie Octopus
Week of Oct. 29th: Review for U, C, O
New to our school? Check out links at the end of the newsletter to learn the sounds and Zoophonics song.
PTO and Vacations
Who do you contact concerning vacation credit? Please email Mr. Mike at email@example.com
In the Classroom!
- Remind Me App: It's a free app that we're using to for simple reminders like show and share, friend of the week, physical due dates, etc. Our class code is 26kh9g
- We say goodbye to Emma and Mia. With our graduates to the 2's class we also have our split into 2 separate classrooms. Ms. Lauren will be with the Stuart Littles and Ms. Kayla with the Jr. Scouts. You will also see quite a few new people and we've started training some new teachers. Hopefully I'll like them and they'll be a wonderful addition to our Tot Spot Family.
- This Month we welcomed Emilia!
Operation Tot Spot Gives Back!
I'm super excited for some Halloween books this month...are you?? Check out all the deals for this month!! Scholastic will be sent out October 9th and will orders will be due October 18th. Our online code is HQ686
Tax Time is Approaching...
Dear Tot Spot Families,
I am sending this email because we are getting close to the end of the year and therefore close to tax season. Because of our changes from Rapid Tuition to Tuition Express there will be two-year end summaries (a mid year summary for Rapid Tuition and a year-end summary). I emailed all our families when we transferred from Rapid Tuition at the time of the change, so please check your email history for that email. As far as Tuition Express, every family has direct access to your billing receipts through www.myprocare.com . If you have already signed up with www.myprocare.com you are ahead of the game. However, if you have not, you can register from this link www.myprocare.com. You will use the email you received this message from to login. If you have any problems, please let me know.
Tuttle's Field Trip!!
Monday, Oct. 15th 2018 at 9am
5717 North 300 West
Goodbye Summer....Hello Sickness! :(
Healthy Start Wisdom
World Pasta Day!
The Book Nook
The Parent's Spotlight
We so appreciate you supporting our fundraising efforts such as parent's night out! Next one is Nov. 3rd
Thank you so much for the parents who brought in supplies for our outdoor classroom! Because of that, we are able to start working on our outdoor music wall for both playgrounds!
Remember there is a suggestion box in the lobby, and we love to hear about ideas to enhance the learning environment for your children.
Thank you for all the special teacher treats that really touch our hearts (doughnuts, cookies, the supplies for VIPS, and various donations you've made) We can't express enough how much we truly appreciate anything and everything you do for us.
- Physicals were due in August so if you forgot please get it turned in ASAP.
- Please make sure that your child has weather appropriate clothing in their cubbies. Now the weather is starting to cool off we need long sleeve shirts, long pants and jackets.
- So if my kiddos birthday is in January and they have their well check visit..do I need to turn in another physical? Nope. You only need to turn in updated shot records and the physical every August.
Would you like to donate?
We could use:
- Contact Paper
- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Baby/Vegetable Oil
- Food Coloring
- Corn Starch
- Scrap Paper
- Is there ever a time when you say to yourself, " I wonder if The Tot Spot would want this"? We could use it in so many ways. You may have babies, but the whole school is yours. Everything can turn into a sensory activity or learning experience. So, before you throw out your junk, ask your teacher if it could be used
The Teacher's Spotlight
What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives and why?
- Ms. Lauren: Get a massage! It will make you a happier person and spread happiness throughout the world
- Ms. Alisha: Jump off a cliff or at least a pirate ship. It’s fun!
- Mr. Mike: Watch a sunrise over a ocean, it’s so peaceful
- Ms. Le Andra: I think that everyone should be a server once in their life. Maybe then people would tip better and realize how much a server does for you and wouldn't be so rude sometimes.
- Ms. Danielle: No clue on this one
- Ms. Katie: I think everyone should travel outside their home country at least once in their lives. There is a whole great, big, fascinating world out there that needs to be explored.
- Ms. Erin: Work in customer service for a short period of time so that people will maybe think twice about who they talk to those in customer service
Ms. Mikayla: Work in customer service. I think it really helps people see that everyone thinks very differently about everything. It also helps you practice holding your tongue and keeping calm in stressful situations.