Elmonica Kindergarten 2021-2022
June 11, 2021
Each bag contains materials for your child to have FUN practicing school readiness skills. This resource is your child's to keep, and it is not required to complete. If your child is not having fun - STOP! And try again another day. The bag includes:
- Kindergarten Big Fun Workbook
- The School Book - El Libro de la Escuela (from the Beaverton Library)
- Big Shark, Little Shark Go to School
- 8 Crayons
When to Pick Up?
Monday thru Friday. 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (June 14 until June 28)
There is a tub outside the school's front entrance with a Readiness Bag for each enrolled 2021-2022 Elmonica Kindergarten student.
Kindy Academy - Updated Information
- August 16, 17, 18 & 19
- 9:00 AM Begins
- 11:00 AM Ends
- Transportation for students outside walk zone (approximately> 1 mile from the school.)
- Breakfast and Lunch provided! Please register again to share food information. (If you forget we will call you in the next few weeks.)
- Practice activities in reading, writing & math
- Recess and recess rules
- Sharing and cooperation games with peers
- Breakfast / Lunch Routine
- School Routines & Transitions
- Students will meet Elmonica teachers, but not necessarily the kindergarten teacher they will be assigned in the fall.
- We will adhere to the Read School Safe Learner Guidelines as directed by the Oregon Department of Education and the Oregon Health Authority.
- Students MUST FIRST be enrolled to attend Kindergarten at Elmonica
- Click on the button below to register and sign up for bus transportation
- Class size is limited - 15 students per teacher - 60 students total
Students are expected to attend all 4 days
- If you have registered your child, they are confirmed to attend.
- Registration will close once we reach 60 students.
- When we have reached maximum capacity we will begin a waitlist.
- We will verify attendance in early August to determine if we can add students from the waitlist.
Kindy Academy is only for enrolled Elmonica students. A maximum of 60 students can participate.
The mission of Elmonica Elementary is that together we promote high standards by:
- Practicing critical thinking skills through inquiry
- Acquiring in-depth knowledge of globally significant ideas
- Appreciating the unique qualities of each person, creating empathy, compassion, and international-mindednes
La misión de Elmonica Elementary es que juntos proveemos normas de alto nivel por:
- Por medio de investigaciones practicamos pensar de forma crítica
- Adquirir un conocimiento profundo de ideas de importancia global
- Apreciar las calidades únicas de cada person, crear empatía, compasión, y un sentido de comprensión y entendimiento de lo que ocurre al nivel nacional