It's time for PARENTS to have some fun!
NEW 3rd-5th Grade Class
G-R-I-T (Growth-Resilience-Integrity... Together)
Eligible for second center class for 3rd-5th graders
Room 102 (Computer Lab) 11:30-1:15 pm
Begins Wednesday, January 26th
Contact your PLT to sign-up!
Home Room Fun!
8th-Grade Student Yearbook Forms - Deadline Monday 1/31/22
- Photo and quote - 8th-Grade Student Yearbook Feature & Dedication Form - Free
- $ 25 Dedication Page - Paid 8th-Grade Student Yearbook Dedication Form
PLEASE MARK YOU CALENDARS
State Testing Update:
CORE Butte will participate in state testing this spring. Please note the following dates:
- March 28th - April 8th CAASPP for 3rd-8th Grade
- April 29th - Physical Fitness Testing for 5th & 7th Grade
Annual Notice - Opt Out for Photos
IF YOU WANT YOUR CHILD TO OPT OUT OF PHOTOS FOR YEARBOOKS, MEDIA - GO TO DIRECTORY INFO IN THIS LINK
Directory Information Opt-Out Form - (restricts use of student photos, work, etc from being posted to school publications or social media)
Media Authorization & Release Opt-in Form - (allows marketing use of video or recording of student)
Spring Semester Health Class Requests for 7th and 8th Graders
The first day of Health class will be January 11th. The class is held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:30-11:25am. Health class is not subject to class limit restrictions. Contact your PLT to request the class.
Students can choose this course or the independent study course (which will be offered later in the spring) to complete the state requirement.
If your child will be missing a regularly scheduled on campus class/session, please notify your PLT of any staff members with whom your child would be meeting so that your PLT may communicate to the appropriate staff members. Thank you for your help!
· Center Class teacher
· Title I (Math, ELA)
· Social Worker
Welcome back to another exciting school year! It's back! Books and Bundts is here again! Please find attached the books and bundt forms (the reading log and the program overview).
The program starts October 1, 2021 and runs through March 31, 2022. Last year was a "tremendous" success and we look forward to another successful year with this wonderful program!
At CORE Butte Charter School We Dress for Success!!!
- Clothing or hats bearing pictures, symbols or slogans related to: drugs, alcohol, tobacco, sex, or violence.
- Exposed underwear or underwear worn as outerwear
- Short shorts, short skirts, and short dresses without wearing tights or leggings underneath.
- Strapless tops/dresses, tube top, or shirts pulled down below the shoulder
For more details see the parent/student handbook.
Learning Period Dates:
Learning Period 4 is Jan. 10- Feb 23
Learning Period 5 is Feb. 24- April 13
Learning Period 6 is April 14-May 27
Last Day of School - May 27th