Principal Announcements and Weekly Schedule
February 15 - 19
16 - WHITE
17 - BLACK
3rd grade DATA meeting @ 10:50am
Special Ed teachers and Special Ed Para's DATA meeting @ 2:00
18 - RED
Mrs. Dalton to TAC Meeting (9-11am)
Mrs. Dalton to IPLI (11-3:30)
PTO Meeting @ 6:30pm
19 - WHITE
Parents can view grades
Ronald McDonald for grades K-3 @ 9:30am
DATA meeting with Title 1 paras @ 10:50am
DATA meetings with grades 4,5,6 during your common prep
FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT @ 7:00pm
Miss Hall is having a ball with her students. Great job!
Mrs. Wright and Miss Jackson teamed up this week and helped students groove together.
Miss Morgan is preparing for a News cast with one of her students. Way to be creative!
- Great idea from the office team - Teachers of ISTEP and IREAD students: Ask parents to send in some healthy snacks for those testing days (in your newsletter). Also, the cafeteria will providing breakfast for everyone those days.
- February 24 and 25 RTI Meetings (pm only)
- February 29 - ISTEP Pep Rally
- March 2 BLT Meeting after school
- March 1-4 ISTEP
- March 4 - Support Staff Appreciation Day
- March 10 - TORNADO DRILL
- March 11 - Tin Caps names due to Mrs. Dalton
- March 15 - Spelling Bee at IWU
- March 18 Kids 4 Kids
- April 9 - Barton Rheese Poe Poetry Festival (Mrs. Davenport is picking up poems before Spring Break. Teachers, please have poetry in the office by Thursday before break.)
- Reminder: If you are attending a conference, you will need to reserve the white van at the admin office. There is no longer gas reimbursement. Thank you.
Quote of the Week:
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.