Class of 2024
Financial Aid & Scholarship Information
Please see the below links shown at the 11/8 financial aid and scholarship meeting.
If you have questions, please stop in and see Mrs. Houtz-Gillman in room 304 or email email@example.com.
Mandatory Senior Graduation Form
The graduation form for all seniors is located in the Class of 2024 google classroom, and provided in the link below.
Senior Graduation Fees
- Includes Cap, Gown and Tassel
- Includes tassel only for students who wish to use a cap and gown from a relative/friend. Please notify Mrs. Shock or Mrs. Kerwin in the Main Office if you only need a tassel and the fee will be reduced.
Miamisburg High School will order all of the caps, gowns and tassels. The items are shipped to the school and distributed before graduation.
- Packets with 2024 Senior merchandise from Jostens were distributed at the senior meeting. (Please note: Students are not required to order any of the merchandise in the catalog. The catalog includes items students may want to commemorate their senior year.)
- Orders can also be placed online through Dec. 9th.
- Additonal packets are available in the main office.
- Please note: Students do not need to order the graduation cap, gown and tassel. Those items are ordered by the high school and the price is included in the graduation fee.
Dates To Remember
Jan 24, 2024 Scholarship Meetings
- CTC 7:30am in the Lecture Hall
- A-D 8:23am in the Lecture Hall
Jan 25, 2024 Scholarship Meeting
- E-K 8:23am in the Lecture Hall
Jan 26, 2024 Scholarship Meetings
- L-R 8:23am in the Lecture Hall
- S-Z 8:53am in the Lecture Hall
May 10, 2024
- Last Day for Seniors
- Senior Picnic
- Senior Viking Walk (Clap Out)
May 13-16, 2024
- Senior Exams
May 15, 2024
- Cap & Gown Pick Up
May 17, 2024
- Graduation Practice
May 18, 2024
- *Graduation Ceremony @ Holland Field 10:00 AM (Primary Date and Time)
* Alternate graduation times will be announced for May 18th and 19th in case of inclement weather.