Class of 2023
Graduation Cap, Gown & Tassel
Miamisburg High School will order a cap, gown and tassel for all graduates. Please DO NOT order these items from Jostens. They will be shipped to the school and distributed before graduation.
Students who wish to use a cap and gown from a relative/friend, should notify Mrs. Shock (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mrs. Kerwin (email@example.com), so the gown cost can be deducted from the graduation fee.
A $40.00 graduation fee has been added to Senior fee accounts to cover graduation expenses and the cap, gown and tassel. Adjustments will be made for those not participating in the ceremony or not purchasing a cap/gown. Payments can be made online (www.payschoolscentral.com), by phone or credit card at MHS or check made payable to Miamisburg High School and turned in to the Main Office.
Senior Exchange Day - Oct 24th
This information is for Seniors who attend Miamisburg High School. If you are a CTC student or a full time CCP student, this message does not apply to you.
Seniors have a required number of days they must attend school. With the way our school calendar ends, we had to build in a day for our seniors. Instead of moving our graduation to Memorial Day weekend or adding a day in May, we are planning an exchange day for October 24.
October 24 is a planned professional development day and students will NOT attend school; however, this day will count as a day for seniors as long as they complete ONE of the options listed below. These options also allow us to implement a college/career experience for our seniors.
- Option 1: Attend a College Open House or Tour
- Option 2: Attend a Trade School Open House or Tour
- Option 3: Attend a Career Job Shadow Experience
- Option 4: Student Created Alternative Option (must be pre-approved by administration)
Students do not have to complete the activity on October 24, but will be given through the 1st semester (Jan. 13). This activity will have to be completed on a non-school day or during non-school hours. Students who do not complete this by January 13 will receive a day of absence on October 24. Specific dates and locations for events will be shared with students soon, so they will have a list of ideas they can use to fulfill this request.
Students will need to complete this form to receive credit for this experience Senior Exchange Day Verification Form.
College Admission Counselor Visits
All college visits will be held in the Media Center during Flex Period.
10/4/22 Bowling Green State University
10/5/22 Mount Vernon Nazarene University
10/6/22 Sinclair Community College
10/18/22 University of Cincinnati
10/19/22 Wittenberg University
10/26/22 Baldwin Wallace College
Senior, have you scheduled your headshot yet? In order to be included in the yearbook and senior composite, you must be photographed by early December! (See the session specials below.)
Please call the studio today at 937-222-8410 to set up an appointment time.
Senior Class Dates to Remember
Oct 6, 2022
- Jostens Graduation Orders - During all Lunches in MHS Commons
Oct 21, 2022
- Jostens Graduation Orders at MVCTC - During all Lunches
Jan 25, 2023
- Senior Scholarship Meeting MVCTC Students - 7:30am-8:00am in the Lecture Hall
- Senior Scholarship Meeting (A-D) - Flex Period (8:23) in the Lecture Hall
Jan 26, 2023
- Senior Scholarship Meeting (E-K) - Flex Period (8:23) in the Lecture Hall
Jan 27, 2023
- Senior Scholarship Meeting (L-R) Flex Period (8:23) in the Lecture Hall
- Senior Scholarship Meeting (S-Z) 2nd Period (8:53) in the Lecture Hall
March 7, 2023
- Jostens Graduation Announcement Delivery - 1:45PM-2:15PM by Student Services
May 8 - 16, 2023
- MVCTC Gown Distribution - 6:45AM-3:00PM in the Main Office
May 11, 2023
- MHS Seniors Last Day of Classes
- Senior Viking Walk - 10:00AM
- Senior Picnic
May 12 -16, 2023
- Senior Exams
May 17, 2023
- Senior Cap and Gown Distribution - 10:00AM-12:00PM in the Atrium
May 17-18, 2023
- Senior Make-Up Exams
May 19, 2023
- Mandatory Graduation Practice at Holland Field - Time TBD
May 20, 2023
- Graduation at Holland Field - 10:00AM (Primary Date and Time - Weather Permitted)
- Graduation at Holland Field - 6:30PM (Only if Delayed Due to Weather)
May 21, 2023
- Graduation at Holland Field - 10:00AM (Only if Delayed on May 20th Due to Weather)