The Leadership Loop
Oct. 31, 2022
A-F Accountability Reset
2022-2023 Intervention Guidance & Tools
● Artifact Submission Document updated 10/6/22
● BOY TIP Submission Checklist updated 9/15/2022 (now includes how-to videos)
● Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) Rubric updated 9/15 (we updated row 12 to include Domain 3 on the
Needs Assessment tab)
● Intervention & Submission Calendar - ESF Diagnostic Completed updated 8/10/22
● Intervention & Submission Calendar - ESF Diagnostic Required updated 8/10/22
● 2022-2023 Campus Matrix Document
The confidential (unmasked) 2022 Results Driven Accountability (RDA) district report, data download, and significant disproportionality indicators report for your LEA are now available through the Accountability application on the Texas Education Agency Login (TEAL) website. TEA is asking you to review the data and return any comments by 107/22.
Official Accountability ratings will be released in October and SSPs will be due December 16, 2022.
ESC 18 will be having our RDA training on November 17th, 9-12 here at the ESC Session #: 495728
Please refer to the 2022 RDA Manual for detailed descriptions of the methodology and data sources for each of the 2022 RDA indicators.
Performance Reporting Calendar
Fall 2022: 2023 accountability system targets and cut points released
Mid-November 2022: 2022 appeals resolved and final ratings released
Late November 2022: Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR) released
September 2023: Accountability ratings under the reset system released
STAAR RLA Rubrics
Identification and Recruitment of Migratory Children
Attendance Projections for the 2023-2024 and 2024-2025 School Years
Notification of the Release of Adopted FASRG Version 18
STAAR Redesign Constructed Response Resources and Updated Calendar of Events
2023–2024 Annual Survey of Children in Local Residential Facilities for the Neglected/Delinquent (SC9000)
SB 1888 Texas First Early High School Completion Program
22-23 Bilingual Exceptions and ESL Waivers
Updated Proposed Minimum Standards for Bullying Prevention Policies and Procedures
We have announced the following due dates and webinars for our different cohorts:
- Cohort A-D
- November 15th - submit the designation fee ($500 per designated teacher) to TEA (fee form)
- Cohort A-E
- November 2nd from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. - Expansions/Modifications Launch
- Cohort F
- November 2nd from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - Cohort F Application Launch
- November 9th from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Setting Expected Growth Targets
- November 30th from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. - Spending Plan Preparation and Spending Turnkey Materials
- Please see full schedule for October and November training dates
2022-2023 Title I, 1003 School Improvement Grant Application and Launch Webinar
The application for the 2022-2023 Title I, 1003 School Improvement Grant is open! This application is
posted in the eGrants system under the TEAL login. Grant documents can be found on the Grant
The SIG Launch Webinar recording and slide deck are posted on the TEA SI LEA Grants webpage:
Informational Webinars for the 2022-2023 Learning Acceleration Support Opportunities (LASO) Grant Programs
TEA will host two informational webinars for the 2022-2023 Learning Acceleration Support Opportunities (LASO) Grant Programs. The LASO grant is the next iteration of a universal consolidated grant application cycle that strategically batches grant funding opportunities that support continued learning acceleration and innovation opportunities.
Visit the LASO page for detailed information about these grant programs.
Webinar to learn more about the details and specifics of each grant opportunity are posted on the LASO website:
The application for LASO grants will be available in early November 2022.