2015 Year In Review
By Travis Erbe
Three Companies that best marketed themselves
1. Beats marketed themselves extremely well, by featuring on commercials athletes like Lebron James, Cam Newton. Beats deserves credit for making headphones that are more inspired by fashion culture than audio culture.
2 .Nike has realized that the purchase of a Nike product isn't the end of the marketing cycle. They are creating not only products but services to keep people engaged and using their products. They use public social media channels like Facebook and Twitter to raise awareness.
3. Apple is always on top for the latest technologic devices, Apple has recently came out with the Apple Watch, which was a major hit.The company is now defining itself more broadly than being just a devices company. It has blended its digital content services (Apple Music, iTunes, and App Store) to be a key part of the value proposition to Apple device owners.
Best Products Of 2015
Worst Products Of 2015
Top 2 Movies
One the main actors in the movie, Paul Walker died in a fatal car crash and many people saw the movie as a tribute to him
The movie marketed it self because it is apart of 9 movie series. This was the 7th movie to come out. This grabs movie viewers from back in the 70's when it premiered and teenagers from the 21st century.
Top Two Musical Artists Of 2015
1. Drake, he marketed himself extremely because of he supposedly had some write his lyrics for him. Meek Mill said that Drake had a ghost writer. This sparked a huge crowd of viewers to see the confrontation on Twitter. Drake made 2 songs dissing Meek Mill.
2.Future, was one of the most popular rappers of 2015. He had listeners from the age of 15-23. Most songs at parties and clubs was his music.
Top 10 Highest-Paid Athletes of 2015
1. Floyd Mayweather
2. Manny Pacquiao
3. Cristiano Ronaldo
4. Lionel Messi
5. Roger Federer
My New Year’s Resolutions
2. I want help around the house more and make my parents life easier, this will provide less stress on them and make for a better year. My Aunt was diagnosed with Cancer this past year and I hope she can beat it and hopefully this year she will be cancer-free.
3. I would like to finish out the year strong and get A/B Honor roll and do well on the new SAT.