Helping Women Uncover Their Purpose
From the desk of
Aprille Franks-Hunt & Shalena D.I.V.A.
The Creators of Passion Academy,
Do you KNOW that you have greatness deep within you, but feel as if it’s TRAPPED and you need help to unleash it? Are you TIRED of not living up to your potential and you're UNHAPPY as a result? Do you feel lost and simply don’t have a clue which direction your life is headed? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, then you need to read this letter.
Hello! We are Aprille Franks- Hunt and Shalena D.I.V.A., the creators of Passion Academy and we have some exciting and comforting news for you. We know first-hand how frustrating it can be to know that you have great ideas in your heart, but not be able to access your power to achieve them. Not only have we been where you are, but we’ve found a way to tap into our greatness, consistently achieve our goals,uncovered our life's purpose, AND turned our passions into a business in a FUN and UNIQUE WAY.
And guess what, YOU CAN DO IT, TOO!
Tiffany Elder's Passion Academy Testimonial
When you enroll in this 4 week online program with live coaching, you receive:
- Week 1: “Get Ready Cleanse" Passionistas will be given spiritual and mental activities that will recharge and cleanse the mind and soul to prepare for the coaching program.
- Week 2:“Unleash your Inner D.I.V.A.” Passionistas will be given exercises to help them discover their unique gifts. From these exercises, they will draft their impact statements.
- Week 3: “PEARL" Passionistas will be shown how to use their life story to brand themselves and craft their unique message to stand apart from the competition. They will conduct a marketing analysis and create their one sheets.
- Week 4: "Put Your Big Girl Panties ON!” Passionistas will come face to face with their fears and given techniques to overcome them in order to realize their greatness! They will learn how to create networks and mastermind groups.
- Benefit from weekly live coaching calls where they can ask questions and receive direct feedback from Aprille and Shalena D.I.V.A.
- Access to a private online group where they can express themselves, network, and have direct access to Aprille and Shalena D.I.V.A.
- Receive all assignments via email where they can work at their own pace throughout the week
- Opportunity to form strong, sisterly bonds with their classmates through the private, online forum
- Enrollment in the free, private Passion Academy Alumni group upon graduation where they can network with former students who are now thriving in their businesses
- Be encouraged to pursue their lifelong dreams because they will be empowered and will know that they have what it takes to achieve whatever they set out to do
- Learn how to love themselves so they can form or rebuild personal relationships in their lives
"I joined Passion Academy fresh off a divorce, feeling like I just needed to find me. The fellowship through Passion Academy, both during the session and after has been amazing. The weekly assignments helped me focus on me and my goals in a way that made sense. In the past 8 months since completing PA I have found my voice, become more assertive, and am overall more comfortable in my own skin. Passion Academy was the beginning of that journey for me. The support from all of the ladies continues to be such a blessing to me. I am so glad I took the leap and signed up. " Laura Jacobs, OKC
La Tonia Rush
"After finishing Passion Academy, I started a series of mentoring/encouragement calls under the platform, “A Conversations from the Heart: Words of Wisdom to Revive, Recharge, Restore and Repair”. I became a Minister, Author, and Certified Life Coach, Advisor to Small Women Owned Businesses, a Motivational Speaker and Facilitator. I am currently working on my certification to be a Certified TV Producer. Refusing to ignore the charge I have been given, I plan to continue to use my passions and zeal for life to help bring clarity, direction and peace to those that seek it." La Tonia Rush, "Conversations from the Heart"
1. Just exactly how will I attend Passion Academy via the internet?
Great question! All Passion Academy assignments will be sent to you via email at the beginning of each week. You can interact with Aprille, Shalena D.I.V.A, and your fellow Passionistas throughout the week in the private, online group. Later in the week, you will receive LIVE coaching via your weekly coaching call.
2. Do I need to purchase books?
No, you do not. All material is digital and you will receive it along with your weekly lessons.
3. Will Passion Academy require alot of my time?
No, it will not. You can work on your weekly assignments at your own pace, but be sure to familiarize yourself with the assignments in order to get the most out of your weekly LIVE coaching calls.
4. What if I miss a LIVE call?
Don't worry! All calls are recorded and sent to you so you don't miss a thing.
5. You're teaching ALOT of content, will I be overwhelmed?
Absolutely not. Aprille and Shalena D.I.V.A. designed Passion Academy so that each week builds upon the next seamlessly, so you gradually move from module to module with ease and a great understanding of why you are asked to complete certain tasks.
6. What should I do if I have a question about the course material?
If you ever have a question, you can email Aprille and Shalena D.I.V.A, call them, or simply post your question in the private, online group. They will get back to you in a timely manner.
Rhonda Bellamy Hodge
"Knowledge is a powerful thing, but more powerful are the mentors you choose to learn from. Passion Academy with Aprille and Shalena D.I.V.A. at the wheel was more than just learning it was a movement. These ladies show you how to push through and get out of your own way to achieve your own success. Thank you both for being my reveal." Sinita Wells, The Single Mom/Teen Whisperer
CLASSES BEGIN ON MAY 6, 2013
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO ENROLL!
MEET YOUR COACHES!
APRILLE FRANKS- HUNT
Aprille Franks-Hunt is an entrepreneur, author, speaker, life & business success strategist, as well as a mulch-faceted business professional, who walked away from a successful career to pursue her passion of inspiring women to be more successful personally and professionally. Aprille is natural born leader and the Creator/CEO of Women Recharged, a powerful community designed to spread the global message of transformation through Aprille’s compelling LIVE, LEARN, and THRIVE mantra.
Aprille is also embedded in the business community consulting with small business owners, speaking at conferences, events and workshops.She speaks on many topics, Social Media and Branding at the forefront. Aprille’s tenacity and determination also landed her first national speaking engagement on the stage of Women for Hire’s CEO, Tory Johnson’s Spark & Hustle Women’s Business Conference four times. As a result she has been sought after by other organizations to deliver her candid messages to women on a vast array of topics.
Shalena D.I.V.A. is the author of "Fire Your Friends: A Woman's Guide to Becoming Her Own Best Friend", speaker, and certified life coach who has shown thousands of women how to discover, invest, value and appreciate their God-given gifts and talents. As the creator of www.shalenadiva.com, she created a platform for women to better their lives and build their businesses. She currently resides in Philadelphia, PA with her young son and enjoys helping women all around the world to unleash their inner D.I.V.A!