OLOL Geography Bee
Preliminary Paper Exam - December
- All students will take a multiple choice exam
- Highest scorers from each grade in addition to other high scoring qualifiers will move on to Preliminary Oral Rounds
Preliminary Oral Rounds - December
School Bee - Catholic Schools Week
Final Round & Championship Round (During Catholic Schools Week)
- 10 contestants will compete in the Final Round
- 2 finalists will be determined and the Championship round will commence.
- The Championship round will produce our SCHOOL CHAMPION/State Qualifier
Diocesan Bee & State Qualifying Test - March & April
- The school champion will participate in the Diocesan Geography Bee Wednesday March 9 at the Cardinal Keeler Center in Harrisburg.
- The school champion will also take the online State Qualifying Test for a chance to represent our school in the State Geography Bee, Friday April 1.
National Geographic Bee
- State champions participate in the National Geographic Bee
- Held in Washington DC May 22-25
- SET YOUR SIGHTS HIGH!
Click here to go to National Geographic for resources or use the convenient links below.
2014 National Geographic Geography Bee