Celebration & Sem 2 Supply Pick-Up
Join us Thursday, Feb 18th to get supplies and have some fun
Change in date due to closure! Round 3 is a go!
Friday looks to be very cold with possible snow. BRRRR! We want to be as safe and warm as possible, so we are moving the Supply and Celebration Walk-through to Thursday, Feb. 18th.
- The original Celebration schedule will be used on Thursday, 2/18
- If you don't need to change your scheduled attendance time, don't worry about signing up. If you haven't signed up or need to change your time, use the link listed here:
Can't attend? You can pick up supplies and drop off items beginning Friday, 2/19. Just come to the front office and ring the bell.
Join us for a walk-through event at Cedar Park
Please plan to join us for an outdoor event that will celebrate the end of 1st semester and allow for students to pick up science and other supplies for 2nd semester. The staff and your PTC Board have been busy working and planning to make sure our students have what they need, and to bring a little fun to the endless days of CDL.
What to expect:
Students will be dropped off on Berkshire St. and picked-up at the front of the school (similar to the first pick-up event). See map below.
- All students will pick up science kits
- Black History Month Display
- Students new to art this semester will pick up supplies
- Drop off band instruments
- Drama students can pick up costumes and props
- WEB leaders will have a pickup
- Fun photo ops
- Carnival games and prizes
- Everyone leaves with goodies
- Teachers will be on hand to wave, say "Hi," and applaud all your hard work
Make sure to register using the SignUp Genius Link (see schedule below):
Students MUST wear a mask and stay socially distanced.
Can't attend? You can pick up supplies and drop off items beginning Friday, 2/18. Just come to the front office and ring the bell.