A.C. Williams Family Tiger News
Tiger Parents, Students, and Community Newsletter
Hello to all ACW Tiger families and friends!
January 15, 2019
- The ACW School starts at 7:55am and tardy bell rings at 8:00am every day of school and ends at 3:25pm.
- Please have your students at school by 7:45am for the Morning News! This is a wonderful live news assembly each morning in our gym.
- Breakfast is free for your child EVERY day they want!
- We would love for you to come eat lunch with your child anytime; just find out when their lunch time is!
- All visitors must sign in and present ID at the front desk. You will be given a sticker to wear while in our cafeteria/school, until you sign out at the front office. Safety of all our children is the #1 priority at ACW!
- Tuesday folders come home every Tuesday with important information. Please be on the look out for these orange folders.
- All students have Agendas (calendars) they write in every day. Please check your child's agenda often.
- NO SCHOOL MONDAY, JANUARY 21: MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DAY
Pastries with the Principal: Important breakfast meeting this Friday, from 7:30-8am
Enjoy coffee, juice, and pastries while learning valuable information about ACW and discussing things together to continue improving our school!!
We will also be LIVE on our "A. C. Williams Elementary School" group Facebook page for those who cannot attend.
A. C. Williams Elementary
Assistant Principal: Tina Bronson
Counselor: Darcie Rochester
Secretary: Diane Freeman
PEIMS Clerk: Racheal Bailey