January 10, 2020
Friday, January 17: Staff Development Day - No School
Monday, January 20: MLK Jr. Day - No School
Tuesday, January 28: Kindergarten Orientation @ 6pm
Monday, February 3: Registration Opens for 2020 - 21
Dear Noddin Community,
The first week back from school has been amazing! The students did an incredible job getting back into their studies and reconnecting with friends and classmates!
Starting Monday, and continuing throughout the week, teachers led their students through engaging and interactive projects and activities to re-engage student back into school life. We also celebrated the return of our wonderful day custodian, Mr. Eduard, from a few weeks away from school. Students made cards, posters, Google Slide presentations, and more and they have been presenting these to him all week!
Please note the "Important Dates" listed above. There is no school January 17 and 20. Noddin Kindergarten Orientation is January 28 @ 6pm. Parents of TK eligible are encourage to attend as well.
Registration for the 2020 -21 school year opens Monday, February 3! Please see the information below.
Kindergarten and New Student Registration
ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2020-21 SCHOOL OPENS ON FEBRUARY 3, 2020
Online Registration for the 2020-21 School Year opens on February 3, 2020. This process is only for new students to the District. Existing elementary and middle school students are automatically enrolled for the next school year. We look forward to meeting our new families and welcoming back those with younger siblings.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION:
New Student Registration is a three-part process.
Both parts 1 & 2 MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO A STUDENT BEING CONSIDERED ENROLLED in a USD School.
PART 1 - Complete and Submit Online - OPENS FEBRUARY 3, 2020
- Registration Permanent Student Record - online
- Health Information - online
- Home Language Survey - online
- Federal & State Data Collection Ethnicity & Race - online
PART 2 - Bring the Following Paperwork to Your Home School Any Day After 10:00 AM (On/After February 3, 2020)
- Proofs of District Residency
- Verification of Age (one of the following; no copies)
Birth certificate, Certified Birth Record, Valid Passport, Baptismal Certificate
PART 3 - MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
- Immunization Record and TB Test/Risk Assessment Survey (no copies)
- All students entering school for the first time must have a TB test or risk assessment survey filled out as required by the Santa Clara County Public Health Department. All students must have all vaccinations completed prior to the start of school as required by the State of California. The only exclusion to this would be if you have a medical exemption form filled out by a licensed California physician.
New Enrollment Checklist 2020-21 - https://4.files.edl.io/d19f/12/20/19/005021-151099ea-ead6-4eb1-ad22-c7ca9bc3aa3a.pdf
New TK Parents – Please click here for more information.
Before and After-School Programs at Noddin
Information on how to sign up is on the school’s website - "Programs & Services - Before and After School Activities."