Google Docs: Fonts
April 12, 2017
Steps 2 and 3: Select the font --> More fonts . . .
Steps 4: Add or delete fonts
Changing the Default Font of a Google Doc
How to Adjust Default Font or Line Spacing in Google Docs
1. Create a new document or go into a current document with the formatting you want.
2. Drag your cursor through a couple of sentences that are set up the way you want them, with the font and line spacing you prefer.
3. Go to Format > Paragraph styles > Normal text.
4. Select "Update 'Normal text' to match."
5. Next, go to Format > Paragraph styles > Options.
6. Select "Save as my default styles."