September 5, 2019
Parents are invited to Curriculum Night, which will be held in your child’s classroom on Thursday, September 12th from 6:30-7:10 followed by a repeat session from 7:20-8:00 p.m. Your child’s teacher will present an overview of the curriculum and grade level procedures to be covered this school year. Parents are strongly encouraged to attend one of these informational meetings. Please remember, this is a time for parents only. If you need child-care, the Bloomingdale Park District is offering a Kids Curriculum Night. Parents will have the opportunity to sign up for parent-teacher conferences once Curriculum Night is over. More information will follow in regards to this on-line procedure. Please plan to stop by and support the PTO sponsored Bake Sale that will be held in the lobby during Curriculum Night. Hope to see all of our parents at DuJardin next Thursday evening.
Kids Curriculum Night is all play and no work! The evening features age-appropriate activities, games, crafts, cartoons, free time and a snack for children while parents attend Curriculum Night. Parents may drop off their child(ren) at the Johnston Recreation Center anytime during the event. Drop off and pick up times are from 6:00-8:45p.m. Pre-registration fee is only $7.00 per child. Drop-ins are accepted for a $10.00 fee. Please call the Park District at 630-529-3650.
TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD
Go Orange T-shirts are available for purchase for $5.00. 15% of your order will be donated to the Bloomingdale Food Pantry.
For student and adult orders, click here for an order form.
On September 12th and the entire month have your student bring in non-perishable items and place them in the collection box. Thank your for your donation!
Jaguars of the week
Character Counts Celebration Night
5:45pm Activities & Refreshments
6:30pm Celebration Ceremony
See this flyer for more information.
Hot Lunch Program
The hot lunch program offered through Buona Restaurant starts on Tuesday September 3rd.
* Lunch program is available on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. Lunch must be purchased in advance through the Buona restaurant website by a parent/guardian.
* The website is https://buona.h1.hotlunchonline.net/. Our school code is DUJAR.
* Instructions are on the Dujardin PTO website
* If ordering weekly, lunch orders are due the Wednesday before. Lunch orders for the first week of September (Tues 9/3, Wed 9/4, Thurs 9/5) are DUE BY WEDNESDAY AUGUST 28th.
* NO ORDERS will be accepted after the deadline.
* It is the student's responsibility to get in line at lunch distribution.
* Would you like to volunteer to distribute lunch to Dujardin students? Please visit the PTO website to sign up to volunteer. The lunch program is not possible without help from volunteers.
Spirit Wear Order Information
BLING Spirit Wear can be order all school year. Please see attached form. Parents can complete the form and turn into the office with payment of cash or check.
Please click on this link to purchase your BLING spirit wear. The next Spirit Day is Friday, September 6th
DuJardin PTO Is Looking For Volunteers
If you are interested, please contact Melissa Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want a fun way to say “Happy Birthday” to your child or a staff member?
How about having your birthday wishes on the DuJardin school digital sign!
How: Print out this form, complete the correct information below and return it to DuJardin by the 20th of the month before their birthday month. (For example, a November birthday should return the form by October 20th)
Cost: a suggested $5 minimum donation to the DuJardin PTO
Why: Your child or staff member will be surprised and excited to see her/his birthday announced for one week in lights during their birthday month!