Relaxing and Recharging our Focus
Our Target for Today
"Becoming One" with Risk Taking
Structure: Student up, hand up, pair up
1. Think of something you have done in your teaching that has pushed your comfort zone and required you to take a risk. Be ready to share.
2. SU, HU, PU and share your example with your peers during the transition song.
3. Fill out the Rocking the Risk Taking form and turn it in.
4. We will draw 6 Rocking Risk takers and "Pass the Pirate"
"Unwinding" with Data Team Goals
2. Adjust interventions as needed
3. Create a display/poster of your data team goals for the front area in the building, including next steps
4. Back to library at 12:00 for reflection
Gallery Walk of Data Team Info
Debrief and lunch