Multimedia Artists and Animators
Consumer Ed Period 3
Qualities to have:
Artistic Talent: a good understanding of texture, light, and color.
Computer Skills: Know how to use a computer to the best of their abilities.
Creativity: Be able to think of original ideas.
People Skills: Be able to work as a team.
Physical Stamina: Work long hours
Multimedia artists and animators are responsible for:
- Creating graphics and animation using computer programs and illustration
- Work with a team of animators and artists to create a movie, game, or visual effect
- Research upcoming projects to help create a realistic design or animation
- Develop storyboards that map out key scenes in the animation
- Edit animation and effects based on feedback from directors, head animators, game designers, or clients
- Meet with clients, head animators, games designers, and directors to review deadlines and development timelines