GT Spring Advisory Committee
GT: The Ultimate Amusement Park
Classroom timers: http://www.online-stopwatch.com/classroom-timers/
GT Round Up: August 3-7 at the ESC
- TAGT past president Michelle Swain
- TAGT presenters, instructional technology leaders, and GT advocates: Janet Newton, Ginger Lewman, Andi McNair
- Monday--Friday 30 hours in theater
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday for featured speakers and 6 hour updates with featured speakers
- Thursday: 3 hour sessions with ESC staff
- Friday: leadership and counselor update
Register here later this week!: go.esc18.net/gtsessions
Stay tuned for an explanatory flyer of the various sessions offered!
GT Services Next Year
- Change in structure: how can we best meet your needs?
- Change in cost (see Solutions Catalog for details; have questions? Contact Teaching & Learning Director Nicole Gabriel email@example.com)
- Change in Regional Specialist: interested or know someone who is qualified to represent GT at the Regional level? Apply here: http://www.esc18.net/domain/124 or contact Laura with questions!
Texas Performance Standards Project
Texas Performance Standards Project: www.texaspsp.org/
What it is: TEA designed tasks, projects, and rubrics with developed lessons at each grade level
Share & Swap
Use this group to grow your PLN and share and swap ideas and experiences.
Post notable questions or resources (you can include notes, links, or upload files) using Padlet: http://padlet.com/lkile1/gt18
Additional Plug :)
- 2 day BYOD Conference at Midland College
- July 20 and 21
- Session #117971
- Cost: $100 before May 1, $150 after
Tell your friends & bring your own device; it's going to be AWESOME!
Share the tech flyer and info with your people: go.esc18.net/futureready