Feb. 19- Feb. 23
- Monday 2/19 is a Student Holiday!
- Report Cards will go home on Wednesday. Report Cards along with a signed Title I compact will need to be returned by Friday!
- Thank you to all the parents that have supplied us with glue and scissors this week!
- Because of minutes built into our schedule, we will not have to make up our bad weather day taken earlier this month!
- Just a reminder district policy states that academic practice (daily work) is not eligible for retakes
- late work will not be accepted after 5 days (penalties apply to late work)
Gifted and Talented Nominations
Nominations of students, in first grade and above, are currently being accepted for screening for inclusion in the Gifted and Talented (G/T) program. The Gifted and Talented program is designed to meet the needs of traditionally defined gifted students. Please see this letter and nomination form.
Nominations close Friday, February 23, 2018.
Panther Science (Edrington)
Panther Social Studies (Hardcastle)
Monday: No school
Tuesday: Finishing BHP (Black History Project)
Wednesday: Presentation of BHP
Thursday: African studies
Friday: African culture comparing
Panther ELA (Francis)
Tuesday - Library Check-Out/Return
Wednesday - Friday - We will be Drafting/Revising our Expository Paper
Do not forget to ask your children about their topic they chose. I have learned so many interesting and new topics!! Love these kids!!