Learners. Leaders. Mustangs.
Edition 15 2019-2020 School Year
What's Happening at Hilde:
Monday 2/17: NO SCHOOL!!
Thursday 2/20: Spirit Night at Raising Cane's
Thursday 2/20: Track Meet @KO
Wednesday 2/26: Spring Family Night 6p-7:30p
Thursday 2/27: Track Meet @Klein Memorial
SAVE the Date:
February 26: Spring Family Night at Hildebrandt 6p-7:30p
Spring Break March 9-13
Mustangs in the Spotlight!
6th Grader Ever F
Ever demonstrates kindness towards others in the classroom and hallway. She intentionally goes out of her way to make sure that other students are included.
7th Grader Ricardo E
Ricardo is always eager to learn and embraces challenges in the classroom. Ricardo shows determination by always trying his best and not giving up!
8th Grader Paris M
Paris shows kindness and respect to others in the classroom and hallways. She is kind to her classmates and is a joy to have in class! Thank you Paris for showing others what it means to have the HEART of a Mustang!
6th Grader Ever F
7th Grader Ricardo E
ATTENTIon 6th grade parents
PTO Needs YOUR Help!
Hildebrandt PTO is currently looking for donations to make auction baskets for our Spring 2020 Open House Fundraiser. An Amazon wish list has been created that anyone can order off of and it will ship directly to the school. Shipping deadline is 2/19/2020.
Also, we are collecting gift cards for our raffle. Anyone that would like to donate a gift card of $15.00 or more will receive a free raffle ticket! Gift cards must be turned in to the front office in an envelope with your name, address and phone number. Cutoff for gift cards will be 2/22/2020.
Hilde Pony Express
Spring Family Night 2/26/2020
Memory books are now $35
$35 make checks payable to Hildebrandt PTO and take check to front office
| || |
OR buy online at Balfour.com
Purchase online using your credit or debit card
spirit night 2/20/20
Spring Semester Fees now on SchoolCash Online!
Please check your account in SchoolCash to pay spring class fees and also to pay for fall fees that are still unpaid. Fees can be paid online with a credit card or students may pay fees in the front office with cash or check. Remember, required class fees will stay with students until paid. Please visit kleinisd.schoolcashonline.com to view your account.
Quarter 2 Drawing Winners for Perfect Attendance and No Tardies!
No transportation changes or early dismissals will be accommodated after 3:00 pm.
BUS TRANSPORTATION CHANGES:
Students may not ride a different bus unless it has been approved through the Assistant Principal's office. This request must be turned in to the AP Secretary, Ms. Wachel, by email, parent note or you may call her at 832-249-5068 no later than 10 am on the day of the change.
We will NOT accept deliveries through DoorDash, UberEats, or any other delivery service.
Electronic Devices Reminder
Need to report your Child's absence?
Do you grocery shop at Kroger?
Please sign up to support our Hildebrandt PTO!
- Log onto krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click ‘I’m a customer’
- Click change organization
- Search Hildebrandt PTO or enter code KF270
- Click enroll
Thank you! Next time you shop at Kroger, the bottom of your receipt should say that you are contributing to Hildebrandt PTO.
Student Dress Code
Appropriate student dress and grooming are important factors in the safe and orderly operation of school. Each student’s appearance should reflect a positive image of self and contribute to a distraction-free learning environment.
Please refer to KISD Student Handbook for complete information regarding dress code.
General guidelines are as follows:
- Pants must be worn at the waist or upper hips and must not reveal underclothing.
- Ripped or frayed pants may not have holes close to or revealing undergarments .
- Leggings may be worn with a shirt that does not reveal underclothing or skin.
- Shorts, skirts, and dresses must be appropriate in length and may not reveal underclothing.
- No type of head covering is to be worn in the building except for religious or medical purposes. Examples of head coverings not allowed are head scarves, bandanas, hats, caps, hoodies.
- Students may not wear suggestive or inappropriately-located decorative patches, insignia, or clothing with improper advertising, pictures, slogans, or statements.
- Appropriate footwear is required and must be worn at all time while on school property. Slippers/house shoes of any kind are not permitted.
- Any attire or accessory that is distracting or disturbing will not be permitted on school property. This includes outfits that are too short, too revealing, low-cut, see-through, or backless. Underwear-styled garments should not be worn as outerwear for example bike shorts
- Shirts must large enough to provide appropriate coverage.
If you question the appropriateness of an article of clothing, please do not allow your child to wear it to school.
2019-2020 Bell Schedule
Campus Phone Numbers:
Front Office Fax: 832-249-4068
Clinic Fax 832-249-5089
Registrar Fax 832-249-4048
Special Ed: 832-249-5056
Athletics Fax: 832-249-5141