Lincoln Log (Virtual Learner)
January 17, 2020
There will be no school on Monday, January 18th for both In Person and Virtual Students
Are you Ready for a fun, little competition?
Kindergarten -18/21 86%
First Grade -28/32 88%
Second Grade - 17/30 57%
Third Grade - 19/24. 79%
Fourth Grade- 29/34. 85%
Fifth Grade - 17/37 46%
Percent of Students in Each Grade Level that have earned an average of 80% on lessons completed (3 points earned if this percent is about 80% per week):
Kindergarten - 58% (no extra points)
First Grade - 78% (no extra points)
Second Grade - 93% (3 extra points!)
Third Grade - 88% (3 extra points!)
Fourth Grade - 82% (3 extra points!)
Fifth Grade - 62% (no extra points)
And the Winners Are...
First Grade - 28 points total
Second Grade - 20 points
Third grade - 22 points
Fourth Grade - 32 points
Fifth Grade - 17 points
10 points may be redeemed for each snowperson part (parts: bottom snowball, middle snowball, top snowball, top hat, arms, buttons, eyes, nose, mouth, scarf)
Virtual Student Reminders
- Please remember to turn your cameras on and face the camera towards you when you are able. (Imagine being a teacher that is teaching to everyone's ceiling? or worse yet, to an all blank screen with no videos? Teachers need to see faces to know if students are comprehending what is being taught.)
- Mute your microphone unless you are speaking
- If more than one student in your household is doing on-line learning, please use headphones or ear buds so as not to distract your siblings. (We can provide earbuds in the office.)
- Remember to charge your ipad each evening.
- Remember to have all your school materials near you for easy use. (notebooks, pencils, workbooks, ipad charger)
- Find a quiet space in your house to work - preferably not a bed.
- Students, please be on time and listen to your teachers the first time. This shows that you value the time of the teacher and of your classmates who are learning.
- Students - remember that you are the ones learning. Parents, it's ok to let your child struggle a bit. A teacher will let you know if they need your intervention. If students knew everything or HOW to learn everything, then we would be without a job. Parents - go about your day as if your child is in school...no need to constantly be at your child's side.
- Give one another grace. Both teaching and learning in a virtual world can be difficult. We need to be patient with one another.
- Demonstrate great behavior to your peers while on-line.
PICTURE DAY WILL BE MONDAY, MARCH 1ST
Picture day for Lincoln Elementary will be on Monday, March 1st.
More information will be provided in the coming weeks.
MINDFUL MINUTE WITH MISS NICOLE
BLESSINGS IN A BACKPACK AT LINCOLN ELEMENTARY
Attendance - Who Do I Call?
Remember that our virtual day runs from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm Monday thru Thursday only!
No School on Fridays
Health Services Team
Ms. Alexandra Hein - Nurse serving multiple schools
Ms. Sacia Taylor - Health Aide for Lincoln Elementary
Pupil Services Team
Mrs. Karpinsky - Social Worker
Ms. Poncek - School Counselor
Mrs. Reimann - School Psychologist
Encore Teachers - will continue to work with a majority of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th grade virtual students
Ms. Cumberland - Music
Mrs. Duesselmann - Science
Mrs. Gilbertson -- Library
Mrs. Jaglinski - Gifted/Talented
Ms. Lindberg - Art
Mrs. MickBeversdorf (aka Mrs. B) - Phy Ed
Ms. Poncek - Guidance
Regular Education Virtual Teachers
Ms. Tera Mattke - Kindergarten teacher from South Mountain
Ms. Jennifer Ekiss - Kindergarten teacher from Marshall
Mrs. Chris Giebel - 1st grade teacher from Lincoln
Mrs. Yer Thao - 2nd grade teacher from Lincoln
Mrs. Megan Gast - 3rd grade teacher from Lincoln
Ms. Katelynn Neidner - 3rd grade teacher from GD Jones
Mrs. Ashley Zoch - 4th grade teacher from Lincoln
Mrs. Tanya Kramar (with Long Term Sub Mr. Bruce Trueblood) - 5th grade teacher from Lincoln
Special Education Teachers
Mrs. Dahnke - Occupational Therapist
Mrs. Reiche - Speech/Language
Ms. Lehman - multicategorical (works mainly with medically fragile students)
Mr. Nygaard - multicategorical (works mainly with grades 4-5)
Miss Vils - multicategorical (works mainly with grades K-3)
Ms. Xiong - adaptive physical education
Miss Yunk (aka Miss Nicole) - multicategorical (works mainly with students with emotional/behavioral disabilities)
English Learner/Bilingual Teachers
Mrs. DeValk - lead cafeteria
Mrs. Dreikosen - G2M coordinator (all classes are remaining virtual this year)
Mrs. Fortenberry - Special Education
Miss Hardinger (aka Miss Grace) - Special Education
Mrs. Lenz - Title
Ms. Mletzko. (aka Ms. Roxann)- Bilingual
Ms. Taylor - Health room
Mrs. Wirt - Special Education
Ms. Wollenzein (aka Ms. Brea) - Special Education
Mrs. Yang - English Learners
Mr. Xiong - English Learners
Miss Vang (aka Miss Aimee) - EL Para
Mrs. Krantz - building para
Mr. John - night custodian
Ms. Cindy - night custodian
Mr. Jeff- lead custodian
Miss Rebecca Gartmann (aka Miss Becky)
Mrs. Whooley Jepson (aka Mrs. Jepson)