- With no instruments other than a glob and a pair of compasses, he seceded in detecting grave errors in the Alfsine and Prutenic tables and set about correcting them.
- Using his observatory he Studied the night and the night after that and soon, him and assistants carved their observations in a 5 foot diameter brass ball.
- Marked as the most accurate naked eye observatory observations.
impact on today
- Tycho Brahe studied the heavens,measured stars and planets position,and created an observation that helped mold modern astronomy.
- His observations of planetary motion, particularly that of mars, provided the crucial data for later astronomers.
- made in important contributions by devising the most precise instrument around before the invention of the telescope.