AJS Weekly Bison Tracks
August 30, 2022
- September 1 - Picture Day
- September 2 - Grade Level Assemblies
- September 5 - Labour Day (Stat. Holiday)
- September 7, 2:16 p.m. - Early Dismissal
- September 7, 4:40 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. - Bisons Football Bottle Drive
- September 12-16 - Welcome week
- September 13, 11:00 am - NAIT Lunch visit
- September 14, 11:30 am - MacEwan University Lunch visit
- September 15, 11:30 am - Augustana University and Concordia University Lunch visit
- September 15, 11:30 am - Lakeland College - lunch booth
- September 19, 6:30 p.m. - School Council Meeting
- September 20, 11:30 a.m. - MC College
First Day Information
First Day Information
Junior High Students
Before school starts, all Junior High students will check PowerSchool and the Block 1 class lists posted throughout the school and then proceed to their Block 1, Day 1 class. Teachers will be in the hallway assisting students to their classrooms.
Block 1 – Grades 7 & 9
Timetables will be handed out.
Block 1 – Grade 8
Grade 8 Timetables & handbooks will be handed out.
Locker information will be provided.
Block 2 – Grade 7 & 9 – Homeroom
Student Handbook – Gr 7 only.
Locker information and combinations will be provided to those who were unable to attend the orientation. Students will be able to put away their backpacks & try their lock.
Senior High Students
Check your PowerSchool account for your schedule. If you do not have access to PowerSchool please see Ms. McFadden in the library- she will help you print one off.
Permission Click forms
Look for your Permission Click forms:
Student Health and Safety Contract
Student Responsible Technology Use Agreement
Please scan the QR code to fill in the online form to recieve your parking pass. Passes will be available during lunch in Grad Hall the first 2 weeks of school.
• Traffic flow is one way entering and exiting the new student parking lot.
• Grade 12's can park in any of the parking stalls available.
We have reserved the parking stalls highlighted in pink as the "Grade 12 Only". These inculde all of the plug in stalls except for the 3 highlighted in blue for staff. This will be enforced.
Grade 10/11 students may park in any of the areas highlighted in orange.