Gifted Cluster Coach
Hello wonderful PVUSD principals! My name is Emily Skelton and I am the district Cluster Coach for this historic 2020/2021 school year. I have been teaching in PVUSD's Gifted Program for the past 7 years. This is my first year as a cluster coach and I am very excited to provide support and resources for your cluster teachers. My goal is to provide a bi-monthly newsletter, PD opportunities, and many other resources along the way. Don't hesitate to email me if you are searching for ways to differentiate, need help in any way or to answer any questions that you may have. I look forward to a great year and working in our district cluster classrooms.
What Do I Offer to Support Gifted Teachers and Staff?
- Google Classroom: Gifted Cluster Teachers
- Cluster Curriculum
- Professional Development Opportunities (Earn Professional Growth!)
- Teacher Support (school staff and/or specific teacher groups)
- Instructional Modeling
- Differentiation Strategies
- Enrichment Ideas and Resources
- Online Modeling Strategies
Join the Gifted Cluster Teachers Google Classroom
K-3 Enrichment Resources
Monthly Cluster Q&A with Emily
Pop in Q & A meetings will be held on Tuesdays from 3:30-4:30pm. Click here to view the meeting dates for the year.