The Blake Buzz
April 20-24, 2015
What's Happening This Week?
This week is National Administrative Professionals Week! We are grateful for all of the work that Jeanna, Cyndi, and Paula do in our office.
- Jump for Jill assembly 1:30-2:30 (K-5th grades)
- Soccer practice 4-5pm (will practice indoors if it's raining)
- SBDM canceled-no quorum-will be rescheduled
- End of the grading period
- Soccer Game 5:30 at Kenwood Elementary (Rain or shine)
- FACULTY MEETING: K-PREP testing administration training for all faculty
- Administrative Professionals Day for Jeanna, Cyndi, and Paula
- Book Fair ends at noon
- Camp Crooked Creek Field Trip 9-3pm for ECE students
- Pay Day
- Report cards due to office by 4:30pm
- Miss Susan and Miss Kelly for serving over 150 meals on Family Fun Night
- Mrs. Wright and Mrs. Johnson for presenting with students at next week's Board meeting & getting recognition for Blake for LG&E Engineering Club
- All 22 of our certified staff members who stayed after to work on Family Fun Night! It was a huge success--over 200 students plus their parents came to this event! Several people came up to thank us for having this night and to compliment you and say how fun the activities were. Your hard work and devotion to our kids did not go unnoticed.
- Mrs. Calloway for overseeing our Mayor's Give-a-Day project. We got lots of donations for Ronald McDonald House that Kathy King is going to deliver
- Mrs. Banta for starting our new soccer team
FOR ALL CLASSIFIED STAFF & NON-TEACHER CERTIFIED
You will log on to maginc.org to answer questions about the work you are required to do in your position. Your log-in and password are your employee I.D. number. When you are finished, I will get an email that you have submitted your survey, so I can go online to read and approve them. **THE SURVEY MAY TAKE YOU UP TO AN HOUR TO COMPLETE.
PLEASE SEE MR. MCCOY FOR INSTRUCTIONS. HE IS IN CHARGE OF GETTING EMPLOYEES TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY BY THE DEADLINE OF THIS FRIDAY, APRIL 24.