The Mountain Library
Students: Did you get an email from Mrs. LaRue?
So, students have an overdue library book or a library fine, they can find out which book is out two ways.
- Students can log in to their Adams 12 Gmail here. If they have a recent e-mail from me (Mrs. LaRue), they will see the title and price of materials checked out or lost.
- Students can log in to Destiny themselves and see what's on their account. A video tutorial is below if interested in trying that.
Teens' Top Ten
Voting will be online through October 19. The winners will be announced during the week of October 21st-the week after Teen Read Week! So, if you want to participate in this exciting event, get reading and vote! See Mrs. LaRue with any questions, and stop by the library to check out a book!
Why Sign in to Google Chrome?
- Google Dictionary
- Google Translate (Step by Step Instructions)
- goo.gl URL Shortener (shorten long URLs and create QR codes)
- SpeakIt! (reads websites aloud)
- Print Friendly & PDF (print websites without all of the extra stuff and turn them into easy to send PDFs)
- Awesome Screenshot (Take screenshots of a website, and you can blur sensitive info, annotate, circle important information, and more. You can then save, copy, or print your annotated screenshot.)
Check out the video below for more info and see some of those extensions in action. Signing in to Chrome would be especially helpful as students are working at home. Their bookmarks and history would then be available both places!