University of Texas, Dallas.
North Texas, at Dallas
- Center for Translation Studies, Master degree
of Arts in Humanities, PhD of Philosophy in Humanities.
- B+ Students SAT scores above 1,370 ACT scores around 45
- Tuition, fees and estimate student expenses around 20,894 yearly in-state without counting scholarships.
- 4 year graduation rate 89%
- Acceptance rate 53%
- Hours of coursework: 12 hours (including 3 hrs. Independent Study)
Things you've to know about Dallas....
Fun things to do :
- Old Red Museum of Dallas County
- Dallas citypass
- Dallas arboretum
- National Museum of Videogames
- India Palace Restaurant
- Galleria Dallas
- From May to September, Dallas has daily temperatures of at least 70 °F.
- Most summer nights in Dallas stay above 69 °F.
- Freezing temperatures overnight can happen in Dallas anytime from November to March, normally totaling 23 days a year. For three nights a winter, the lows drop down to 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
How to reduce college cost
- Taking Advanced Placement and dual credit classes while in high school are great ways to save money. A student could conceivably graduate high school with a two-year associate’s degree.
- Financial aid experts also advise students and parents to consider schools that are within their budget to avoid a student struggling with debt payments after graduation.
Achieving High School Goals
My goals for the next two years are:
- Maintaining a good GPA
- Volunteering at the hospital, and community work.
Classes that will help to achive my school goals
- Honor English classes
- Algebra ll
- Sociology and Physiology