Crock Pot Cookin'
You are invited to a Wildtree Workshop!
Get ready to master DINNERTIME!
At this 90 minute workshop we will be preparing 10 meals to pop in your freezer for busy nights! Wildtree products will be used to complete these meals and everything is 100% natural, so you don't have to worry about what you are feeding your family!
Healthy AND Delicious? Sound too good to be true? Add in the cost-saving and time-saving benefits and you will be sorry if you miss this! I promise it will be the most productive PARTY you have ever attended!
One Stop Crock Workshop
Friday, Jan. 22nd 2016 at 7:30-9pm
6281 Hermitage Drive
This event will be held at Cortnee's home. Feel free to park in the driveway or on the street. Come ready to socialize, have fun and prepare some meals!
Here's how it works:
- Reserve your spot to join me through registering by January 7th at NOON (see steps for registration below). The workshop bundle is $79. This includes 7 full size Wildtree products, shipping, bag labels, recipes and shared workshop ingredients that I will bring for general use. This is a one-time fee, not one-time use! You will have leftover products to remake meals you loved from the workshop or you can search for other recipes on the website.
- After the order is placed, you’ll get an email with a grocery list and a few prep instructions. You’ll buy a bunch of meats/proteins and a few veggies and put them in Ziploc bags.
- Come to the workshop with your “naked” meat all prepped in Ziploc bags and a cooler. Your pre-ordered Wildtree bundle of products will be waiting for you! We will assemble all 10 meals together. The meals serve 4-6 people and come out to about $2.90 per serving--that's less than fast food!
Registration Deadline: JANUARY 7th at NOON (spaces are limited)
- Go to www.mywildtree.com/cortneephifer
- Click on the SHOP tab.
- In the search bar, type in 22005 and the One Stop Crock FMW will come up. Click on it and add it to your cart! If you would like to order any additional products, you can do so now, or you will have the option to place orders at the workshop.
- Click on YOUR SHOPPING BAG at the top right. Then PROCEED TO CHECKOUT at the bottom of the page. CHECK OUT AS GUEST and then YES, HELP ME FIND MY HOST.
- Type in Cortnee Phifer and then click the box next to my name. On the next screen is where you will have the option to SHIP WITH PARTY or ADD NEW ADDRESS if you want it shipped to you. I recommend to SHIP WITH PARTY.
- Finish with billing information and the shipping information and once you submit your order you are registered! You will then receive an email with further directions well in advance of the workshop/party date!
One Stop Crock Recipes We Will Prepare:
| || |