8th Grade Think Aloud
To Support the Process of Inquiry
Nearpod from Michelle
4. Revising Your Contentions
- Do your claims match and support your side of the argument?
- Are your warrants and impacts connected to each claim?
5. Creating an Introduction
- How can you grab the audience's attention?
- Which words are necessary for you to define to help your case?
6. Developing a Conclusion
How can you bring the case to a close in a way that makes the listener understand why your position matters?
What perspectives will you listen for when debating your case?
What is your attack method?