Sheryl Celebrates 3 Years
With Our Company
Meet Our Massage Therapist: Sheryl
Sheryl Gould graduated from Irene's Myo Massology Institute in 1997. She is National Board certified for massage and licensed through the state. She has several hours of continued education that have given her a wide variety of skills and knowledge.
- Trigger Point Therapy- Good for tight upper back muscle and nerve impingement, good for car accident victims
- Myo Fascial Release- A deep tissue massage good for athletes and car accident victims
- Reflexology- Pushes on points in the feet that correspond to organs in the body to help heal those parts or organs
- Prenatal Massage- Recommended throughout pregnancy for relaxation
- Fibromyalgia Release- Pin points the areas that are causing pain and helps the surrounding muscles to relax for those who have Fibromyalgia
- Cranial Sacral Release- Helps with headaches and fatigue
- Neuromuscular Therapy- Helps to relax tightened nerves
- Hot Stone Massage- Warms the muscle for a deep relaxation
- Shiatsu- Flowing movements with stretching, recommended for everyone
Sheryl's hobbies include biking, swimming, sewing and poetry!