Eastside Dream Builders
Eastside Elementary Parent Newsletter
January 6th, 2020
- From Coach May Transportation Director: Any student not riding their regular bus must have a note signed by the office. We have several students each day that we are having to try and call parents to make sure they are going to the right place.
- Remember! The car rider line is a cell phone free zone!
- Instruction begins at 7:40 and the tardy bell rings at 7:50. If you arrive past 7:50 please walk your child to the doors so you can sign them into the office.
- 3-5 parents, your child is provided with 3 masks by the district! We are noticing that some bus riders are forgetting to bring their masks each day! Please remind your child to bring a mask for bus riders!
- You may send a water bottle to school with your child and they may refill it at our touchless water refilling station.
- Parents will be able to come eat lunch with their child at our outdoor pavilion. Lunch times: 4th grade 10:30-11:00, 1st grade 11:00-11:30, 3rd grade 1:30-12:00, Kindergarten 12:00-12:30, 2nd grade 12:30-1:00, 5th grade 1:00-1:30.
- The updated school calendar for the 2020-2021 school year can be found here
SAVE THE DATES
January 8th-15th-MAP testing K-2nd
January 11th-Report cards go home
January 18th-MLK (no school)
February 15th-Blended learning day