North Ellis County Outreach
non-profit Christian organization
Denise - Executive Director
Cammie - Client Assistance
Brec - Client Assistance
What all does NECO do???
NECO helps their Clients with...
- Paying bills on water, electric, car, and house rent.
- Food. We have a food pantry to provide for clients that come in.
- Senior Day. Provides all groceries the 1st Thursday of every month for all senior citizens registered with program.
- Back to School. Provides school supplies (that were donated by churches) for families in the Red Oak and Ferris School District. Also collects and provides gently used school uniform.
- Partners with local churches and schools to collect and restock Food Pantry with canned food and toiletry items.
- Provide classes for clients to take. (Required to take 2 per year)
Classes like Parenting, Basic Computer Skills, Budget and Finance, Personality Workshop, Marriage, Nutrition, Moving Forward, Identity, Freedom through Forgiveness, and Who am I?
NECO is partnered with Pennies from Heaven (which is located behind the Red Oak Office). They take Gently Used donations of all types from men's, women, and children clothing, shoes, toys, books, knick knacks, appliances, and more!
They are open from
Monday - Donations Only from 9-4:30
Tuesday thru Friday - 9-4:30
Saturday - 9-2:30