How to make the best hot chocolate
Cameron Blevins Nia Albert-McConago
- Hot Chocolate packets
- Whip cream
- Coffee cup (as many as needed)
- Peppermint stick or peppermint candy cane
- Fill the pot with water.
- Put pot on the stove to boil.
- Take a hot chocolate packet and empty it into the coffee cup.
- Pour the boiling water into the cup.
- Stir the hot chocolate with a spoon.
- Take the whip cream and make a swirl on the top of the hot chocolate.
- Sprinkle the cinnanmon on top of the whip cream.
- Grate the chocolate.
- Sprinkle the chocolate shavings on the whip cream.
- Take a peppermint stick and put it in the hot chocolate.
This experience has been a fun one, making a hot chocolate master piece is not as easy as it sounds. Shaving the "hard" chocolate was all but apparent, it was difficult just to shave the chocolate. Pouring the boiling water into the cups without burning yourself is unyeilding, and competely and utterly painful. What we would do different is not let Cameron mix the hot chocolate because he does a poor job, secondly get some softer chocolate because it was a tough job just to shave the chocolate.